Small Easy Antler Chew – Green & Wilds
Easy Antler Chews are specially designed for older dogs or ‘lazy’ chewers, and are popular for puppies too. Hand cut lengthways to expose the tasty nutritious inner antler marrow, making it easy for these dogs to enjoy the tasty bits without too much hard work! Still clean and safe with low odour, to humans anyway! These chews are best for dogs that do not have strong jaws and are not strong chewers. They are free from chemicals, preservatives, colouring and additives, just pure and natural! Healthy, unprocessed, nutritious, low odour chews for dogs of all shapes and sizes, that last for ages. Finest quality………..not all antler chews are the same!
Green and Wilds Premium Antler chews are from Grade A and AA, Red Deer antler, naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable, many from the highlands of Scotland. Their antler’s are hand washed in pure water, hand cut, hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Then every chew is hand checked for quality and labelled, all here in the UK, in their own facility.
Antler has some unique and proven benefits:
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflammation from arthritic conditions
- Made from our Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages.
Our Easy Small, 25g+ and is suitable for toy to small breeds.
Sizes available: Small, Medium, Large, X Large and Easynormous.